Saturday, November 03, 2007

Houston Nutraceuticals

A company response posted on Delphi - Avoiding Corn about Houston Nutraceuticals Peptizyde and ZymePrime products, confirms that there is no corn in the products.

You can find these enzyme products as well as other products by Houston Neutraceuticals at their website.

CAUTION! I just recieved a notice that the chewable versions by Houston Neutraceuticals do contain corn (fructose), which one reader of this blog found out the hard way. She did state that the powders and capsules were safe though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you allow/welcome comments, but I wanted to let you know that I've inquired about the corn status of HNI products. I was told that their powders (which are then encapsulated) are dried on sheets of maltodextrin. Whomever it was that I spoke with said that they believe the maltodextrin was corn derived. This was about 2 years ago, so they may have chanced their process in the meantime.