Sunday, January 01, 2012

A new Corn-Free Magazine

Due to difficult economic times, which has lead to a lack of time I can devote to the list. I've started an online newsletter/magazine to help pay some bills, so I can devote more of my time here. The first edition will be out on the 15th of this month, and around the 15th for subsequent months.

I have great plans for this newsletter, and the more subscribers the more I will be able to do. It should be a time-saver for those of you who aren't able to spend 24/7 in the forums. I will also be posting what I add to the list, and what gets removed in each month's newsletter. You'll also receive notices about new products that haven't made it to the list yet.

I also get offers now and then, and those that subscribe will get first notice/chance at it.



Corn-Free Post signup


This has been discontinued. For now. If you would like to support this effort, please see our "donate" button on the side bar. Thank you.

No comments: