Tuesday, October 30, 2007

RX Vitamins - Children's Multivitamins

These I believe were company confirmed corn-free according to a post on Delphi-Avoiding Corn.

Rx Vitamins Children's Multi-Vitamins are grape flavored and candy-like.

Their website gives more details as to the ingredients of this product, which has been used successfully by one family so far.

Do use caution with this product if your child has multiple allergies, as it contains: maple, honey, molasses, apple, banana, currant, cranberry, orange, papaya, peach, pineapple, raspberry, grape, strawberry, broccoli, garlic, onion, parsley.

1 comment:

http://if1s.com said...

I am a fulltime mom to my twins and a wife. We almost hit rock bottom last year so I wanted to help my husband in earning money for our family and still be able to take care of our home and children. I was browsing the internet one day and found Purity 12.com. After watching the videos and learning about how the company started, I got really interested and decided to sign up for an instant business. http://if1s.com?116