Thursday, November 01, 2007

Knudsen's Spritzers

Knudsen's Spritzers are tempting things to try and their ingredientslook fairly safe. You won't find citric acid or corn syrup.

Unfortunately they do contain the other scary ingredient (natural flavors) often seen in beverages, which can be completely safe or completely harmful.

An inquiry posted on Delphi - Avoiding Corn confirms that Knudsen's natural flavors use corn alcohol.

For those that tolerate some corn derivatives, these may be worth a shot. But for anyone really sensitive, I'd avoid trying these.

2 comments:

carlap03 said...

I am highly sensitive to corn products and I have no problems drinking the Knudsen Spritzer's flav's Boysenberry, Lemon-Lime, Ginger Ale and Peach.They are so good.

Anonymous said...

I used to drink the cranberry spritzer from time to time, and always felt pretty awful afterwards. I am sensitive to corn derivatives. I do not react to Kundsen's Just Cranberry, and now I mix that with some cranberry concentrate and mineral water to get a similar drink.